Right of withdrawal
(1) For customers who are consumers within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (see Section 1 (2)), apart from the exception mentioned in Section 2 under Section 312g (2) 2 sentence 1 no. 1 BGB, there is basically a statutory right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions:
Right of withdrawal:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named to you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, TIMBERSON GmbH, Kamm 13 in 94496 Ortenburg, email: email@example.com, fax: +49 (0) 8542-7020, customer service tel. (Mon – Thurs 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Fri 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.): +49 (0) 8542 70500, by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision, to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the revocation:
If you cancel this contract, we will owe you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your choosing a different type of delivery than the cheap standard delivery that we offer ), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(2) The right of withdrawal does not apply to the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
(3) In the following the model cancellation form according to the legal regulation:
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to:
Comb 13 in 94496 Ortenburg
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: +49 (0) 8542-7020
Customer Service Tel. (Mon – Thurs 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Fri 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.): +49 (0) 8542 70500
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service(*):
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*):
– Name of consumer(s):
– Address of the consumer(s):
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper):
(*) Delete where not applicable